Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of work experience in software development
About The Role:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has more than 3-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies. You will work with online product management team to define software requirements and take the lead on building new features on our existing website & apps.
Your goal will be to develop, maintain & optimize high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Review and understand business requirements working with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and enhance product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Make sure that the solutions being developed are effective and take into consideration performance implications for a production environment.
- Ensure that development tasks are completed within timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
- Mentor junior members in their work and frequently take up training sessions to sharpen junior team members’ skills.
- Lead in optimizing website & apps for increased opt-ins, better search rankings, and user engagement and retention.
- Undertake frequent refactoring and sanity maintenance of developed code.
- Capable to scale applications to support growing business & customer needs.
- Hands on with AWS services such as EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, ElastiCache, SES, etc.
- Strong PHP background & experience on frameworks like Magento / Magento 2 / Laravel is a must.
- Deep understanding of MySQL.
- Hands on experience of Nodejs, MongoDB, Reactjs.
- Proficient with Git & GitHub.
- Experience with testing frameworks with an inclination towards test driven development would be fancied.