Value Research is committed to working with people that strive for excellence, enabling them to achieving professionally fulfilling lives.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing systems and a suite of web based software products.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Comfortable working in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Follow industry best practices.
Qualification / Skill Set
- Programming ability /functional correctness/ programming practices:
- Ability to code accurately, efficiently and ensure timely programming
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Should be able to work across the languages.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github.
- Analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
Apart from technical skills, some domain understanding in personal finance (mutual funds, insurance, and/or stock markets) would be a plus. We’re not hung up on a specific amount of experience but are unlikely to hire a complete fresher. But that’s not a rule.