JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Preparing presentations and materials for client and prospective client meetings
- Coordinating with global investment specialists, wealth advisors and capital advisors on client needs, meeting agendas, and managing client follow-up
- Assisting in account openings and account reviews
- Daily account administration
- Researching client inquiries and managing follow-up communication and materials
- Periodic updating of client information
- Client invitation/nominations for events
- Partnering with various functional partners to service clients
Personal Attributes & Requirements
- University degree holder (including MBA / CFA)and / or with 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent stakeholder engagements skills
- Fluency in English required
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
- Strong understanding of the needs and sensitivities of client management
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Able to work under minimal supervision; adaptable to work in demanding environment
- Detail-oriented and results-focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
About JPMorgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Our Wealth Management division helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals. Our Wealth Management teams develop deep, personal relationships with clients to provide goals-based financial planning advice and to deliver sophisticated products and solutions to meet their generational wealth management needs. Using the latest technology and the resources of the entire firm, Wealth Management directly serves clients through the J.P. Morgan Private Bank globally and J.P. Morgan Securities in the US.
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.