At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Associate Engineer- IT located in Pune.
What a typical day looks like:
- Design, build new applications, enhance/support existing applications using .NET 4.0 (or latest) / MVC / ASP.NET / C#.NET / VB.NET / Web Services / WCF Data Services.
- Build reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Occasionally do database design for simple to medium-sized transactional databases, and write Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL Server.
- Participate in full SDLC phases (Waterfall or Agile depending on the application)
- Significantly contribute to the Design and Architecture of the Applications.
- Thoroughly document the design of the developed applications.
- Coach/Train junior developers and share knowledge with other developers.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in. ASP. NET, MVC, .NET Core 3.1, Angular 8.0 or above, and Web Services
- Highly Skilled ASP.NET developer with a background in building scalable, high-quality, and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in designing and developing applications using ASP. NET, MVC, .NET Core 3.1, Angular 8.0 or above, and Web Services
- Hands-on experience in ORM like N-Hibernate or Entity Framework
- Excellent technical expertise and experience in .NET design patterns.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Preferably a year of experience in writing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working in a team environment.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
To apply for this job please visit flextronics.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.