Roles and Responsibilities
Indegene is looking for Project Managing to ensure successful on-time and on-budget delivery of projects. Responsibilities include determining project scope, timelines, tracking project progress and measuring outcomes.
- 1. Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of the Project.
- 2. Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
- 3. Help project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- 4. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- 5. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- 6. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- 7. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- 8. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- 9. Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- 10. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.\
- Manage a team of 5-6 Junior Project Managers
- Responsible to achieve the KPIs set for the Tea,
- 1. Around 8-9 years of experience in Project Management capacity ideally in Web based projects, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- 2. Experience in Project Management tools, familiar in MS office, working knowledge of latest technologies.
- 3. Experience at working both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential.
- 4. Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
- 5. Passion for networking and updating with the latest technology developments and relate it to various projects.
- 6. Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products, able to learn, understand, and apply the same.
- 7. Experience in Life-science organizations would be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.