Detroit Engineered Products, Inc
- M.E/M.Tech – Mechanical 2020/2021 pass out
- Candidates should be of B.E/B.Tech- Mechanical /Automobile
- Percentage of above 70% (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
- Programming Knowledge on C++ is an added advantage
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
- Excellent communication skills are required
Software engineer for our flagship product – DEP MeshWorks
DEP MeshWorks is a CAE driven platform for rapid concept CAE and CAD model generation, parameterization of CAE models, enabling optimization, advanced meshing and CAD morphing. Rapid time to market of new products across several industry sectors such as automotive, defense, aerospace, energy, oil & gas, consumer products and heavy equipment is a unique value proposition delivered to clients via DEPs world class engineers and the DEP MeshWorks platform.
As we are a CAE software product company, candidates will be working on wide array of tools and technologies like:
Programming Languages: C++, python, Java script, QT
OpenGL and various visualization toolkits
Building and optimizing algorithms for various CAD and Meshing functions
- Working on world-class engineering products
- Working with very large and best customers around the world
- Onsite opportunities and on-site customer engagements
- Continuous training and development
- Progressive culture and engineering focus
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit depusa.careersitemanager.com.