Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology and business process outsourcing services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
As Associates. software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in an Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
- Candidate should be comfortable for 2 years bond of 1 L
- Under Graduate Qualification
- BE / B.Tech (E&TC, Communication)
- Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation)
- Graduation in 2020 and 2021 Batch
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
To apply for this job please visit registration.techmahindra.com.