Business Process Analysts are responsible for the integrity of Zebra’s internal business processes in the assigned business unit/area they are affiliated with. They ensure our business is run effectively, efficiently and in support of delivering against our commitments internally and externally to our customers, partners and regulatory bodies.
- Works together with business leaders as assigned to understand current state of process effectiveness and efficiency
- May shadow or interview incumbent workers as part of root cause analysis
- Captures current challenges, desired outcomes and recommendations
- Documents agreements and owns drafting and revision of new/updated business processes in assigned business unit
- Understands upstream, downstream and work tools impacts to process change
- May train incumbent employees in new process flow/requirements
- Measures and reports on success of new/revised processes in the BU
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years experience
- Six Sigma White Belt preferred
- Familiarity with functional processes in assigned BU. Preferred – some experience as an incumbent worker
- Familiarity with basic change management principals and approaches. Formal training preferred
To apply for this job please visit apac-zebra.icims.com.