1. To visit the premises of potential consumer, collect & verify the details/ document they have
2. To Check the Technical Feasibility of new connection, reconnection etc including
conformance to loading capacity of electrical system like distribution transformers, position
of the pole etc.
3. To check the Commercial Feasibility of the site i.e. if there are any dues existing.
4. To check dispute if any (i.e. Court Case).
5. To check existing meter details with address and dues.
6. To Check Cable size and length.
7. To make the Site Drawing with respect to meter installation space with Premises.
8. To mark Meter installation Space in co-ordination with MMG teams wherever required.
9. To capture photographs of the applied Premises.
10. To check road cutting status if required by MCD.
11. To check Loading feasibility through O&M
12. To capture the details of Pole/Feeder no./GPS etc related to the connections.
13. Submission of TF report to the reporting officer/DSS Coordinator on the basis of
observations during site visit
14. To check installation of appropriate safety equipment like Earth Leakage Circuit Breakers
(ELCB) ,Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB) etc for preventing any electrical shocks
due to earth leakage and MCBs for preventing overloading & short circuits
15. To ensure that specified clearance of any building from the High Tension/ Low Tension
Lines or any other electric installations is ensured
16. To ensure that meters get installed on the ground floor in a space having proper ventilation
and adequate illumination with a separate meter room/ isolation wall and consumers avoid
keeping vehicles, gas cylinders, fuel tanks, storage of inflammable materials near meter &
electrical installations to prevent any incident of fire and avoid any obstruction to means of escape
17. To ensure that applicable provisions of the Electricity Act, Rules , Regulations etc are complied with
Interview Centre: Delhi
WebEx / Online: Interview rounds: (only)