We are on the lookout for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Shape (and scribe) our content strategy from newsletters, website copy, social media, and features pages.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Edit, proofread, and improve upon the existing content.
- Collaborate with design, product, marketing, sales, and other relevant stakeholders to produce finished pieces that resonate with the target audience.
- Ensure quick and timely turnaround of write-ups.
- Create and foster a collaborative, innovative, and creative environment.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Researching and organizing facts and sources.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Building a following for the brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (websites, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc. ).
- Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Create the content on e-books, podcasts, etc.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create the innovative content idea.
- 3 years of experience (preferably in B2B) working as a writer, copywriter, or content strategist.
- You have experience in writing long-form and short-form content.
- You have experience in creating content that converts.
- Newsletter and/or social media experience (examples are a plus! ).
- You can embrace the highly technical nature of our product and industry to deliver intuitive easy-to-consume pieces of content.
- Can embrace a fast-paced, iterative work environment.
- Can integrate new tools into your workflow.
- Can provide evidence that your content ranks well.
- Experience with content management systems is a plus(e. g. WordPress).
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e. g. WordPress).
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics.
- Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field.
- Logistics Domain Content Writing Experience.
- B2B SaaS domain content writing experience.
- Fundamentals of B2B Marketing.
- Fundamentals of ABM.
To apply for this job please visit www.instahyre.com.