- Primary responsibility of software development Associate Engineer is to develop and validate Gateway Application and Bootloader Software Module for DCDC Converter to meet specific technical requirements by satisfying complaince and timeline requirement for eMobility applications.
- Developing controller based software for DCDC AND Gateway application
- Maintaining Requirements in Jazz, doors and establishing linkages to system requirents
- Works closely with global and internal team members for Production Software development and integration on Dynamometer and vehicle level environment..
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new technology and recent development and trends in motor control technologies.
- BE in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Knowledge of Embedded C Programming and object-oriented programming(C++).
- Communication Protocol – CAN , J1939, UDS , UART, I2C, SPI
- Controllers – 16/24/32-Bit, ST, PIC, AUTOMOTIVE Grade, safety complaint controllers(Renesas, Infinion)
- Understanding of embedded RTOS multi-threading, multitasking etc.
- Understanding of Bootloader.
- Good to have knowledge of different Tools – Vector Canalyzer, debuggers(ICD4), Vector cast.
- Basic Knowledge of Power Electronics
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.