- Basic knowledge of Safety and Hygiene Measures, Discipline and Team Work
- Good Technical knowledge about Machines and Machine Operations
- Knowledge of Quality standards & Measuring Instruments
- Basic knowledge of engineering drawing & Maintenance tools (CNC operation / PLC tools)
- Technical skills
- Team Work
- Diploma in Mechanical/Industrial &Production/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Automotive /Fire & Safety/Electronics/Civil & Agriculture with 0-1 Years’ Experience(can join immediately)
Other Benefits :
- As per the working shift schedule, Dinner/Lunch will be provided by AIS.
- Transportation will be provided by the company as per fixed
- AIS will provide accommodation for the initial 7 days.
- Holistic Development of Technical Capabilities
- AIS has a very robust Education & Training System
- Behavioural Development
- Compensation will be as per Industry standards
To apply for this job please visit www.firstnaukri.com.