The Good Glamm Group
The Good Glamm Group is South Asia’s largest Content to Commerce group . We are on a
mission to build the largest digital FMCG Conglomerate of the future.
We became India’s first beauty commerce startup to turn a unicorn after raising $150 million in a Series D funding round led by Prosus Ventures (Naspers) and Warburg Pincus November 2021.
The other investors also include L’Occitane, Bessemer Venture Partners, Amazon, Ascent Capital and the Manekar Family Office.
The Junior Entertainment Writer will be accountable and responsible for creating and managing all content across the digital and social media platforms, and will also need to create branded content.
The Junior Entertainment Writer will communicate and collaborate with brand teams as and when necessary.
He/She will be responsible for writing and editing entertainment articles (Bollywood, Hollywood, South), producing videos for Facebook, doing interviews when needed, also contributing ideas/concepts for all brand platforms as well as branded content projects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ideate and write entertainment articles, features, and SEO-driven stories.
- Establish and maintain relationships with PRs and industry experts to secure multi-platform exclusives.
- Appear on camera for social media, video, and branded content campaigns.
- Maintain a roster of written and assigned pieces.
- Promote stories across social media platforms.
- Develop and maintain relationships with entertainment professionals – stylists, designers, makeup artists, managers, PRs, and other experts in the field.
- Collaborate well with different departments and teams.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years covering entertainment for a publication – print or digital
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/PR/Advertising
- Strong ability to ideate and write in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate and communicate with the team
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and quick thinking.
- Flexible with the industry schedules.
- Should be comfortable working from office (Kurla)
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.