What you’ll need:
– Pursuing final year or a recent graduate of UG/PG in computer science or a related technical field.
– Should be proficient in at least one programming language and have an understanding of OOPS concepts.
– Passion for learning new technologies and building things.
– Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
You’ll probably love this job if you like:
– Building website pages and deploying page content
– Assisting with the implementation, deployment and maintenance efforts
– Working with cross-functional team members to develop page layouts/designs and static and/or responsive solutions for website content
– Knowledge of front-end or back-end technologies such as AngularJS/React JS or NodeJS is a bonus
– Web Design experience not necessary, but will be helpful in the role
– Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment
Why work with us?
– You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos.
– Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes.
– You’ll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects.
– We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
– Technical Round
– HR Round
To apply for this job please visit www.myamcat.com.