We create the critical networks and technologies to bring together the world’s intelligence, across businesses, cities, supply chains and societies. With our commitment to innovation and technology leadership, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we deliver networks at the limits of science across mobile, infrastructure, cloud, and enabling technologies. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities we need for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world.
About Mobile Networks
In Mobile Networks our goal is to be a leader in 5G and provide the best value to our customers as they evolve their networks. We continue to develop our 5G portfolio according to the latest 3GPP specifications. With more than 2,100 patent families essential for 5G, we are proud of the number of industry firsts that we have completed on the path to 5G commercialization. Nokia is also the only end-to-end mobile network vendor working with the major operators around the world.
- Verification of BTS transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Design and implementation of BTS Transport features in 5G/LTE/WCDMA/GSM
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Good understanding of software testing in Linux/Unix embedded environments
- Good scripting skills – Python/Robot
- Good C++/C programming skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Flexible to work in development and testing of the BTS transport features
- Actively participate and contribute in areas of Innovation
- Eager to explore and learn new technology domains
- Must be BE/BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecom with 0-2 years of exp
Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nokia.com.