Smiths Detection safeguards people, business and infrastructure with the latest innovations in screening technology. We are a leader in the detection and identification of security threats and contraband. With experience in airport security and advancing digital capabilities for monitoring ports and borders, Smiths Detection is helping make the world a safer place.
We are part of Smiths Group a global technology company listed on the London Stock Exchange and part of the FTSE100. We apply leading-edge technology to design, manufacture and deliver innovative solutions that meet our customers’ needs. Our products and services – often hidden from view – touch the lives of millions of people every day. We serve a wide range of end markets – from healthcare, energy and petrochemicals through to threat and contraband detection, telecommunications and equipment manufacture.
About the Programme:
The Smiths Detection Engineering Trainee programme provides the perfect opportunity to join a high performing Engineering team. You will work with exciting technologies, develop expertise enabling you to grow into a highly capable multi-skilled software engineer.
No previous work experience required, but you will already have a good knowledge of Java programming language and an exposure to Linus OS. You will also be interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
Other requirements are:
- Keeping ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- B.E/B. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Information Science/communication/Instrumentation and Control) – Circuital branches
Preferred technical capabilities:
- Proficiency in Java programming languages.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture..
- Ability to design and implement modules in application / system space
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written)
- Strong time management skills
- punctual and determined
- a team player
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.