The ideal candidate is someone who is at ease working in a small startup with minimum processes and supervision. Apart from the technical skills listed below, the candidate shall be ready to take up new skills and responsibilities as and when required. Candidate shall be comfortable working REMOTE.
What you’ll do:
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
Participate in planning and designing with product owners.
Develop features and solutions in an Agile environment.
Continually improve quality and test coverage of the code base.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- 1+ years’ of experience in web development ecosystem
- Working knowledge of frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, SAAS/LESS, Tailwind CSS
- Experience working with, or interest in Agile Methodologies.
- Are self-motivated, and get things done without direct supervision
- Experience in Front end frameworks such as Angularjs or Reactjs
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new HTML Developer? Then we’d love to hear about you!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.appliedsyntax.io.