As an Intern your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting in the design and coding the Company’s software applications and Web sites
- Fixing bugs in the Company’s software and websites
- Integrating third-party content and data into the Company’s applications
- Developing and integrating with the application layer of the site and user interface
- Developing and maintaining Cornerstone databases
- Drafting and maintaining technical project documentation as required
- Other software development and engineering related duties.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we’d love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
To apply for this job please visit cornerstone.csod.com.