What You’ll Do
- Help Partner managers to set up the project object, populate with required information, and assign the partner resources to the project in Financial force
- Upload relevant documents such as build signoff, timeline signoff and go live stories for projects in Financial Force
- Carry out required activities to set-up and validate Purchase orders in the financial system along with Partner manager’s help
- Co-ordinate with the training team to onboard all new consultants / partners onto Sprinklr tools
- Gmail, slack, financial Force, lyearn, allbound, Champagne
- Co-ordinate training progress and escalate help needed or risks
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- 0-3 years of proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
Why you’ll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world’s largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.