We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
XOME is headquartered in Lewisville, Texas and was founded in 2012 an indirectly held, wholly owned subsidiary of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of residential mortgage services.XOME is a leading provider of technology and data-enhanced solutions to consumers, real estate agents and companies engaged in the origination and/or servicing of mortgage loans.
XOME intends to transform the home buying experience through the utilization of a next generation real estate exchange and the delivery of quality residential real estate services.
Must Have Skills:
– Arts Graduates with no backlogs/arrears
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Flexible to work in Night shifts
– Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver the desired outcome
– Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment.
– Customer first focus with an eye for details.
– Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow
– Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently
– Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client
– Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.
– Group Discussion (Checking the communication & confidence level)
– Online test (logical reasoning & English Comprehension)
– Operations Manager Round (Communication, thought process, career aspirations, attitude etc)
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
To apply for this job please visit nationstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.