Amazon is hiring for Quality Associate
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and validating solutions, for externally developed products
- Working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects
- Updating/ enhancing current tools
- Assisting in the automation of support processes
- Assisting in the documentation of systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Good communication skills: both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel
To apply for this job please visit unstop.com.