Scientific Games Corporation
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a leading developer of technology-based products and services and associated content for worldwide gaming, lottery, and interactive markets. The Company’s portfolio includes gaming machines, game content and systems; table games products and utilities; instant and draw-based lottery games; server-based lottery and gaming systems; sports betting technology; loyalty and rewards programs; and interactive content and services.
Eager to contribute to a business that is growing exponentially? If so, this is the right role for you.SG is searching for experienced, smart, and creative individuals to work in a primarily technical role. The path to crack this opportunity will be incredibly hard and challenging – are you up for the challenge? We need dynamic individuals like you to tap into the next big opportunity for SG.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good Analytical skills