We are looking for a Senior Manager Recruitment / Talent Acquisition who will be solely responsible for hiring and building tech talent for one of our Business Unit. The recruiting manager works jointly with the Head of the Business Unit, Hiring Managers and recruiters to oversees the sourcing, interviewing and hiring processes of employees.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills to support the performance management of the TA team while managing leadership hiring for the division.
He / She will :
- Be responsible for leading technical recruiting in Java, J2EE and associated technologies
- Manage a team of Recruiters and mentor them to get the desired performance.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Counsel hiring leaders on innovative recruiting practices and effective talent planning decisions as their day-to-day TA subject matter expert
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, social media platforms, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Coach, mentor, and lead direct reports through developmental plans tailored to each individual and developmental strategies aligned to overall team growth and engagement
- Experience in managing a team of 10+ recruiters
- Experience in bulk hiring and managing large hiring numbers
- Hands-on in leadership level hiring
- Demonstrated success in hiring talent for software product engineering companies
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BE in Computer Science/MBA in Human Resources Management
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.