IDFC First Bank
Create and deliver modules for various banking requirements and resolving critical business challenges which may be from internal customer or from external customers.
You will be responsible for execution of the product software development against delivery commitment and project plans.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows.
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing.
- To take-up development and deployment of native code to manage customer facing platforms
- Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
- Knowledge of webservices interoperability, standards and ability to suggest and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- BE/BTech (specialized in Computer science / Information technology) with 0-3 years of experience.
- Must have worked on application of Microservices, preferable experience into GoLang.