Engineering at Myntra
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that powers our customer’s shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customer’s doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big- data analytics, mobile apps, content systems, catalog systems, search systems, supply chain systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Experience level of 1 to 2 years of experience in very large-scale applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems, handling large amount of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies.
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging.
To apply for this job please visit dare2compete.com.