TravelTriangle – an expert friend and holiday provider who will guide the traveler through the entire process of exploring, planning & booking holiday. We aim to make holiday planning an enjoyable and hassle-free activity and so, we stand for an innovative, reliable & tech-focused travel brand that is geared towards providing an end to end fulfilment of an amazing holiday booking and delivery experience. Currently operating as an online marketplace model bringing both the travelers, and trusted & expert travel agents on a common platform, the aim is to encompass all the components of holiday eco-system and be the one-stop solution for the traveler. We are not only making holiday planning an easy act by providing experts and good prices for holiday packages to the travelers, but also developing this network of experts who are our travel agents and exposing them to the state-of- art SAAS CRM opportunity of in-built algorithms to guide them through the lifecycle of purchase and give them access to million plus travelers.
Co-founded by 3 IIT graduates – Sankalp Agarwal, Sanchit Garg and Prabhat Gupta, TravelTriangle is headquartered at Gurugram and operates with a versatile team of 450+ people. It has a highly tech-driven product that witnesses around 20 lakh visitors every month. Currently serving 65+ destinations and hosting a network of 650+ expert holiday planners, that is, our travel agents. Having raised close to a cumulative funding of $20 Million from SAIF Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners and RB Investments put together, the company has already achieved operating profitability, and on track to become EBITDA profitable by next year.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take complete ownership of 2-3 modules in TravelTriangle product stack right from development stage to deployment and post release maintenance.
- Write good quality software with thorough unit tests and high code coverage.
- Work closely with tech leads and engineering managers for timely delivery of product features and engineering tasks.
- Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long term architecture of the system.
- Work independently and solve technical problems with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in CS concepts such as Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating systems.
- Strong hands on knowledge in one Object Oriented Language (either of C++/Java) and server side scripting language such as Ruby, Python etc.
- Sound understanding of relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL. Exposure to NoSQL systems like Redis/MongoDb is good to have.
- Understanding of version control tools like Git, Subversion is good to have.
- Prior exposure to web frameworks like Bootstrap, AngularJS, Ember.js is good to have.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates with prior experience in start ups would be preferred.
Other Tangible Benefits:
- Reward & recognition
- Medical and Accidental insurance
- Employee Travel discounts
- Casual Dress
- Paid holidays or sick leave
- Games & Entertainment
- Parties & Fun
- Shuttles from Metro
To apply for this job please visit dare2compete.com.