Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
For 2020/2021 graduates only.
The candidate will be involved in the development team and is expected to be a self-starter, team player, and strong driver for results and continual improvement
Job responsibilities include:
• Understanding of core products and the organization
• Develop prototypes and simulations of innovative improvements to the services infrastructure and functionality
• Focused on developing code. Code is well-commented and typically improves after one or more code reviews
• Will be Involved in discussion with senior leader and architect about development plan and design; Produces code that is sufficiently supported by test units
• Has a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
• Work with engineers and other cross-functional teams including Research, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Operations, etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.paypal-corp.com.