-Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
– Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js.
– Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
– Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
– Learn and understand user interactions.
– Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
– Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.
– Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
– Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux or Hooks).
– Familiarity with TypeScript and/or more current specifications of EcmaScript.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
– Familiarity with HTML / CSS.
– GIT experience is a plus.
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
– Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
– Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
– Experience with Unit Testing Framework (such as Jest, Enzyme).
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
– Team player with excellent time-management skills.
– Great interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.myamcat.com.