Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Essential functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented Programming and Software Engineering concepts
- Solid knowledge in Software Development Life cycles
- Proven Programming ability using any technology like .Net, Java, Front-end Frameworks, etc
- Strong knowledge in SQL & RDBMS
- Good Knowledge in Database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Ability to demonstrate the above technical aspects with any of the completed project (Academic or Professional)
- Ready to learn and work in any different technology
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and Business Users in a professional manner
- Willingness to learn
- Must be a Team player
- Proactive in approach
- Must be willing to work at flexible timings to support onsite-offshore model.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate with Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience level should be 0 to 2 years
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.