What This Position Is All About:
The mandate for this position is to design and implement research strategies for executive positions and research/propose vendors for recruitment projects. In this role, you will also collaborate with Recruiters on an assignment basis. This role is essential to the team and applicants must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast moving, and evolving environment.
Who You Are:
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to effectively operate within the HR function, and with the HR leadership team.
- Strong ability to understand client expectations and to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment that is geographically distributed.
- Strong networking capabilities and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly organized and enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously.
As the TA Researcher you will:
- Build pipelines for IT, Digital Ops, Finance, Merchandising, etc. This includes, but is not limited to; sourcing, market research, talent landscaping, etc.
- Build strong internal relationships: Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to recommend, develop and implement diverse recruitment strategies.
- Build and maintain Talent Communities for critical roles. Partner with Recruiters and TA Operations to devise strategies for engaging passive talent within these Talent Communities.
- Maintain top results and strive for excellence: Always meet or exceed metrics set out for the function. Ensure the consistent availability of top talent.
- Identify Opportunities: Participate as an active member of the Talent Acquisition team, assisting with the development and realization of the Talent Acquisition strategic plans and goals.
- Undergraduate degree and/or college diploma
- 1-2 years experience in talent research and sourcing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter and other Job platforms.
- Experience with social media recruitment, Boolean search, passive recruitment, talent mapping.
To apply for this job please visit www.hbcindiacareers.com.