Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
- Any Arts or Science Degree with good communication skills
What you will be trained on:
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains -Oil and Gas data , Accident reports . Chemicals, Automotive
- Tools and applications- Customer proprietary tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
About the role:
- Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream; you will report to a lead.
- Develop customer inventories through analysis and operations of the replenishment system.
- Maintain replenishment model information, including monitoring the accuracy of weekly data, history, network changes, lead-times, past and future promotional events, new product information, pricing, and customer service performance goals.
- Ensure availability of product through the monitoring and oversight of inventory systems.
- Help communication between customer, sales, customer service and carriers. Advise on trends and shifts in demand that could improve company’s service levels.
You will :
- Develop processes around the capture, quality control and distribution of data related operational activities for drilling.
- Your support around WellView software will allow projects to be in a smooth process and allow your team members to be successful.
- You will have to undergo the on-the-job training before start working on the project.
- ou have to adhere processes in place by our organization and have to be shift adherent.
- INR 1,50,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 11,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 12,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,000 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,000 after completion of 12 months
Potential Career Path:
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 -8 weeks is a must depending on the project requirement and Once the training is completed, based on the Pandemic scenario, work to be performed at office or home. Seeking your co-operation on the same.
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhaar card PAN card
Skills & Experience
Database Analysis, Data Interpretation, Data Research
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
To apply for this job please visit cyient.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.