- You will be part of a team providing engineering solutions to non-standard products and existing products
- Addressing the issues reported from field and RCA & problem solving related to turbines in operation
- Support the service technical team across the globe that keeps our turbine fleet running
- Support to sales organization by addressing new solution requirements and technology development
- The work involves high level of engineering i.e. balancing a solution towards various specific requirements
- Addressing the issues specific to personal systems in the turbine and developing solutions having close collaboration with the system leads
- You will be responsible for verification of the solution on all levels, including software tests (in-house) and field verification
- You will be also responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer Science / Electronic & Communication / Electrical / Similar engineering
- 0 – 1 years of working experience with software development
- Object Oriented & State based software design
- Experience in the real time embedded systems machine control domain
- Development Experience with C++
- Experience in scripting languages like python & SQL
- Experience in Control system using MATLAB Simulink(not mandatory)
You are innovative, problem-solving, results-oriented and have a good sense of responsibility
You are able to meet your deadlines with the good quality output
You have a creative approach to new opportunities and out of box thought process
You achieve goals as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
You have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
What We Offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a solid team in an exciting business with very comprehensive products. The working environment in Engineering Solution is informal but with clear direction. You will be part of a project-oriented organization with an inspiring work environment. You will be part of an international organization with opportunities to grow and develop in the job – professionally and personally.
Your work location will be in Chennai, India
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 28th February 2022.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
To apply for this job please visit careers.vestas.com.