Hexaware Technologies Limited
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is must
- Should have basic knowledge on ITIL process and international Client handling over the phone and email
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical support and customer service
- Provide Help Desk Support for End users and Level 1/2 support of IT Infrastructure and Applications
- Log Incidents/call tickets into Ticketing tool, monitor incoming customer ticket queues for assignment, follow-up and resolution
- Follow and complete IT Service desk opening and closing checklists
- Research and update knowledge base for solutions that can be used to provide first call or contact resolution
- Perform installation/troubleshooting/configuring of MS outlook Client, MS Office, Applications software, Antivirus Software, Internet explorer and basic network troubleshooting
- Use remote tools such as Remote Desktop support, Dame Ware/Bomgar, Team viewer etc..(It’s an optional) to troubleshoot and resolve end-users laptops, desktops.
- Provide follow-up service to End-users to ensure that service provided by Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Candidates should be open to work in 24*7 shifts environment
- Candidates having more than 1 year of education gap and applied in last 6 months with Hexaware are not eligible for this drive
To apply for this job please visit app.joinsuperset.com.