You will work with a small design team that is passionate about building awesome products for API developers and consumers. You should be comfortable working closely with super talented Postman engineers while being in touch at all times with the people who use Postman. We understand that the greatest user experiences take several iterations (and experiments) to develop and we’re looking for a designer who will enjoy the design process as much as we do.
- Produce design deliverables consistent with Postman design and brand standards, analytics insights, and customer feedback.
- Be involved with all parts of the product cycle from ideation, design, and development to testing.
- Continuous social listening through Twitter, GitHub, and zendesk to better understand how people use Postman.
- You have an eye for well-designed, functional products (physical and digital)
- You can visually communicate an idea by creating quick, low fidelity mockups such as pencil sketches.
- You can create high fidelity mockups and prototypes to articulate detailed screen flows and user interactions that need to be developed.
- Good at collaborating across teams and locations, especially remote work across two offices and time zones.
- Comfortable using the latest design mockup and prototyping tools. We aren’t rigid about design tools though, so we are open to suggestions always.
- A good understanding of how APIs work and what Postman does is important. It’s okay if you’re not an expert as long as you take initiative and are excited to learn about how things work together.
This position will be located in Postman’s beautiful office at 100 ft road, Indiranagar in Bangalore, where you’ll find our fantastic perks including complimentary meals and snacks, game room, ergonomic workstations, flexible hours, and endless cuddles from our endearing Chief Happiness Officer, Cooper (Cooper is a dog, by the way).
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes but also mistakes. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision as we continue to move forward. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.