About The Company:
FlytBase provides drone agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD), that allows easy deployment of intelligent drone fleets, connected with cloud-based business applications. The commercial drone industry is moving towards fully autonomous BVLOS operations. These drone operations cannot be scaled without automation and connectivity. FlytBase leverages its IoD Platform to provide drone agnostic software solutions for Remote Drone Operations, Emergency Response, Automated Inspections, Security & Surveillance, Warehouse Management, Delivery, etc., integrated with automated Drone-in-a-box solutions. FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase graduated from Cisco Launch Pad Accelerator Program in 2017 and was awarded the TiE50 Top-Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
– Developing, customizing, and maintaining WordPress websites
– Fixing layout errors and issues related to WordPress plugin and themes
– On page SEO with Yoast, alt tags and other best practices to make sure we have a good page speed insights score.
– Working with the design and marketing team to create a layout for landing pages
– Improving our existing website and ensuring the website is optimized for content consumption and conversion.
– Design and display text-heavy content in an easy to consume manner
Good to have:
– Great with Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Illustrator.
– Experience in HTML coding (with HTML5), CSS3, jQuery / Bootstrap / CMS.
– Proficiency in marketing and design disciplines with creativity and graphic design skills.
Skill Set Required:
– Fast-paced Startup culture
– Hacker mode environment
– Enthusiastic and approachable team
– Professional autonomy
– Strong meritocracy
– Zero bureaucracy
– Company-wide sense of purpose
– Flexible work hours
– Informal dress code