Zycus is looking for Engineering Graduates in Computer Science, IT or Electronics with 0-1 years experience to join us as Trainee Software Engineer.
As a Trainee Software Engineer at Zycus, you will:
- ·Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client-side.·Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements. ·Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing. ·Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC. ·Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers. ·Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user/supplier set-up, and testing support. ·Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, APIs, File-based Integration solution, MS-Excel, etc. ·Involving in documenting LLD & HLD as per the requirements. ·Implement & Support Single Sign-On Integration – Access Management, design, architecture for various authentication, authorization, configure and define SSO use cases Plan for enterprise and SaaS application using open standards like SAML, WS Fed, OpenID, Open ID Connect, etc. ·Supporting Client’s IT team enable integration as per the requirements. ·Involving in the mapping of Integration requirements with the existing product APIs/File-Based solutions and perform a gap analysis. ·Understanding ERP Systems of customers from the integration perspective. ·Work with customer to gather integration requirements on Zycus application/s (like Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, P2P, etc) ·Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s integration needs. ·Perform development of integration on Snaplogic middleware. Serve as Integration Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Location: Bangalore
- Work timings; 2-11 or 3.30-12.30 ( this will have allowance)
- Experience : 0-1 Years
- Eligible candidates: BE/MCA 2019/2020 passed out
- Selected candidates will be trained on middleware technologies followed by work assignment
- Good to have Java experience
- Strong communication, collaboration, customer-focused, and logical/analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior integration experience with SAP, ORACLE, PEOPLESOFT is added advantage
- Good understanding of Any Middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, SAP PI/PO, and scripting languages like Oracle PL/SQL preferred
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.