Website Amazon India
Amazon’s Employee Services team is seeking a motivated self-starter that can work in a fast paced, data driven environment to join our team. A newly formed role within Global Data Insights is pioneering solutions to our toughest workforce challenges across the globe building innovative labor models and infrastructure that improve Amazon’s employment value proposition and scale over time. The Sr. Program Manager will contribute to and execute against an operational strategy across the globe and partner with the business to streamline and optimize the Performance reviews, Business Reviews etc. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, can see around corners, be an effective and motivating leader, and demonstrate a passion for process improvement. This role is both a strategic and hands-on role.
Core Responsibilities and Skills:
- Ability to work in highly ambiguous environments and build solutions that have the ability to flex with the business needs.
- Draft monthly and quarterly business reviews at Director and VP level
- Ability to translate customer service requirements into business planns and roadmaps
- Lead initiatives to optimize costs and service levels
- Influence by partnership and drive consensus.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed and ensuring service requirements are met
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to convey updates on issues, operational status and business drivers throughout the activity cycle and during daily/weekly reviews
- Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience digesting data to create narratives and strategic programs at scale
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects and competing priorities across a diverse set of stakeholders and be flexible to help cover other HR tasks as they arise
- Human Resources, Talent Development/Management, Recruiting, or Learning experience
- Proficiency in HR systems (e.g., HRBI, Quicksight)