Willis Towers Watson
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Managing a team of Administrators, you will be responsible for meeting a monthly rolling schedule of objectives including weekly team reviews, developing skills within the team and managing workload. You will also be expected to maintain and develop your own knowledge of pension schemes.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Ensure work allocated is carried out in accordance with:
- Practice guidelines.
- Documented operating procedures.
- Quality standards.
- Performance / Service standards.
- Ensure all work is logged onto and processed through Workflow.
- Must be able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Monitor own workflow and that of junior associates via Workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Take the lead in more complex/project work when required.
- Build and maintain technical, procedures and client knowledge through experience.
- Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and pass on recommendations to Administration Manager.
- Work with the Administration Manager to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard procedures.
- Ensure team members are fully informed of:
- Current events.
- Procedural changes.
- Benefit changes.
- Initiate and manage automated calculation system projects.
- Any Graduate
To apply for this job please visit careers.willistowerswatson.com.