About the Role:
In the ever-evolving and customer-centric e-commerce industry, content and communication play a vital role in retention and acquisition of customers, in turn aiding in accelerating business growth. As a content writer for Go-MMT’s fintech product TripMoney, you will be in the middle of action, working with many teams, drafting effective daily communication for multiple platforms and also crafting shareable content pieces, on tight timelines.
You must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills for seamless coordination with team members and stakeholders. Most importantly, you should be passionate about writing accurate yet creative content that helps the end customer make the best buying decision. Even better if your writing is powerful and inspiring enough to push a passive traveller to pack his/her bags right away.
What you are required to bring to the team:
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills and very strong command on both written and spoken English. As a Content Executive, you should be able to perform well under tight deadlines, co-ordinate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders, have an eye for error, be capable of taking quick decisions and be very aware of trends and happenings in the industry. If you are adept at CLM/CRM communication and quirky sharable pieces on social and WhatsApp, and have a penchant for technology, we want to meet you.
What will you be doing:
- Creating, improving and maintaining funnel content for TripMoney, on the website and Mobile App
- Working on creating content beyond the funnel, for digital/CLM assets for TripMoney (notifications and emailers)
- Writing product descriptions for existing TripMoney products and also newly launched products
- Writing scripts for product videos and explainer videos for TripMoney
- Writing SEO, SEM and Ad-Tech content for TripMoney
- Increasing engagement and shopper and order conversion for TripMoney through content
- Work with cross-functional teams including Brand, CLM, Alliances, Product, Supply, Category to understand project requirements and execute them
- Collaborate with external stakeholders/agencies to get work done in a defined and structured way
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduation/post-graduation in English, Journalism, media studies or related field with excellent communication skills
- Relevant agency or content marketing experience of minimum 2 years preferred
- Relevant fin-tech experience will be an added benefit
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.