- 1 -2 years of experience with Great problem-solving skills
- Curious and motivated learner
- Clear communicator – you are concise and articulate in speech and writing and practice active listening
- Coursework or relative experience with data structures, algorithms, and debugging (bonus if you’ve completed at least one of these courses: Distributed Systems, Web Development, Network or Application Security).
- Fluent in any one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Go, or Rust
- Strong ability to prioritize, deliver on aggressive deadlines and drive closures
- High tolerance for ambiguity
You are passionate about solving new problems, simplifying complex technical challenges and continuous improvement. In this role, you will partner with passionate teammates to engage with engineers and software developers to architect and solution highly available, secure, efficient cloud services that operate at enterprise scale. WHAT YOU WILL DO: – Contribute to the delivery of cloud infrastructure automation to support cloud adoption – Build services on cloud and / or provide standard Infrastructure as code (IaC) modules Work on complex distributed systems, deployed across multi cloud environment such as in AWS, GCP, Ali – Idea to running in production: design, code, writing unit tests, performing integration tests, deploying to production, supporting the system in the production environments – Streamline, automate and consolidate complex infrastructure – Work in a dynamic Agile development environment and remain adaptable to changing requirements – Engage with customers and support to solve production issues.
Education & Experience
Bachelors (Masters is an advantage) Degree in Computer Science
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.