Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Plan, execute and measure direct mail, catalog, telemarketing, brochures, spec sheets, white papers, sales tools, POS, packaging, newsletters and/or email marketing projects.
- Identify strategic new wins across a business, industry or geography, and provide timely, quality customer references to internal clients (PR, AR, sales, marketing, etc.).
- Manage and juggle many projects and/or programs under tight deadlines.
- Manage assignments to agencies or contractors as needed.
- Track, measure and report on business group or country measurements of success (calls, clicks, leads, revenue, TCE, etc.).
- Manage project budgets as assigned.
Education And Experience Required
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
Knowledge And Skills
- Writing and editing skills – requires some peer or manager review.
- Prioritization, project management and time management skills.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.