The person will be responsible for developing, testing, documenting, and implementing features of Datalink and Tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering.
- Experience in C/C++ and python programming (Hands-on experience).
- Understanding of ARINC protocols like Arinc661, Arinc429, Arinc618 ..are expected
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is mandatory.
- Experience in Requirement Based Testing and System Testing.
- Knowledge/Understanding in A661 Based Framework is expected.
- Knowledge of D0-178B is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile Framework.
- Knowledge of Collins internal tools like PREP, Doors, SVN, JIRA, Vista, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.collinsaerospace.com.