At Spacelabs Healthcare, we are on a mission to provide continuous innovation in healthcare technology for better clinical and economic outcomes. Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients.
Why work at Spacelabs? Because lives depend on you!
Software Engineer delivers the development and implementation of software for medical devices. Requires excellent technical knowledge, and applied skills in design and implementation techniques, and the testing/debugging of services and distributed system software. Adherence to schedule and quality processes/procedures is required. Additionally the ability to effectively work within a team of engineers and make significant contributions is critical.
Associate Software Engineer delivers the development and implementation of software for medical devices. Requires excellent technical knowledge, and applied skills in design and implementation techniques, and the testing/debugging of services and distributed system software. Adherence to schedule and quality processes/procedures is required. Additionally the ability to effectively work within a team of engineers and make significant contributions is critical.
- Associate Software Engineer requires Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Analyzing Information, Software Development Fundamentals
- Learn software development process and medical device standards (IEC 62304 )
- Software Requirements, Programming Skills, Software Debugging,Software Documentation and Testing
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process, including all QMS and regulatory requirements.
- Find creative solutions to moderately defined problems or directives.
Ensure all software designed and implemented is also automated (unit/integration testing).
- Pro-actively communicate inside and outside the development team.
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Uphold Spacelabs values of Customer Obsession, Ownership Mindset and Superior Results.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
• B.E/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in the fields of EEE/ECE/CSE or M.Sc Electronics or MCA or equivalent experience.
• C, C++ Programming languages, knowledge on Embedded devices.
• 0 to 3 years experience in Android mobile development or IOS Application development. Knowledge of Flutter is a plus.
• Demonstrate ability to deliver robust and reliable mission critical production software.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must for this position.
• Must be able to accomplish assigned design and implementation tasks with minimum supervision and work with others as required.
• Experience working positively and productively in a team environment. Highly collaborative.
• Define requirements and interface specifications by following necessary and appropriate standard operating procedures, FDA and other regulations that are necessary for the completion of the product development.
• May be assigned to a project or team, requiring additional duties and experience as defined by the manager.
• CDAC or any Certification in Embedded systems is a plus.
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.
To apply for this job please visit osi-systems.jibeapply.com.