At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The Digital Content Editor is responsible for editing, reviewing, and managing content for our flagship website, ey.com/global, so that it delivers against our editorial strategy and meets our quality criteria. You will actively partner with marketers around the world, advising them on how best to bring their content to life, and then helping them to polish their content in a way that enhances our brand, serves users, and drives site engagement. You will be a critical part of the team that implements governance and quality controls on content that marketers plan and publish on their own.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Quality review content submitted for publication on ey.com/global, and provide constructive, specific feedback on corrections required for publication
- Work collaboratively with digital design and production teams
- Successfully juggle competing priorities and multiple projects
- Manage site updates as needed when tools, marketing strategies and best practices change
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Write/edit web copy that’s engaging, brand-compliant and search engine-optimized
- Work independently to complete multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent US English written and verbal communication skills, with an understanding of how messages may be received globally
- Strong understanding of digital publishing and best practices
- Basic knowledge of SEO relating to content development
- Experience working within a content management system to create outstanding digital experiences
Ideally, you’ll also have
- an eye for design and basic knowledge in design software such as Photoshop and MS Office software
- a basic understanding of HTML
Technologies and Tools
- Basic understanding of AEM tool
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in digital content editing
What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies, and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success, as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.