When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
The work you’ll be doing will support mission and business-critical applications within Verizon.
- Developing highly efficient and reliable applications.
- Developing applications with frontend and backend technologies.
- Developing a secure and robust code which are non-vulnerable.
- Executing full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ensuring application development sprint cycle is on track and adjusting the plan to meet release timelines.
- Supporting changes as needed and regular interaction with the internal development team on progress.
What we’re looking for…
You are curious about new technologies and the possibilities they create. You enjoy the challenge of supporting applications while exploring ways to improve upon the technology. You are driven and motivated, with strong communication and analytical skills. You’re a sought-after team member that thrives in a dynamic work environment. You will be working with multiple stakeholders so networking and managing effective working relationships is your top most priority.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Knowledge of any programming language – Java/Python etc.
- Knowledge of algorithms.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and take it to code implementation.
- Strong analytical, debugging skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.verizon.com.