IT system administrator acts as the first point of contact between customers/employees who need platform support. They resolve simple problems and escalate unsolved problems to the specialized platform subject matter experts. Candidates who are natural problem-solvers with high levels of patience excel in this role.
About the Role:
- Provide Tier 1 support to McAfee employees and Support vendors; Learning System administration support to McAfee Learning teams, including but not limited to, performing courseware testing.
- Manage day-to-day activities on Community platform – content moderation, spam management, user management
- Manage day-to-day operations ticketing portal, case portal [ServiceNow, Zoho or similar]
- Oversee community moderation and adherence to our community guidelines.
- Conduct regular audits of users and content to maintain integrity of Community.
- Aggregate feedback to influence improvements and minimize challenges.
- Create, revise and govern articles, questions and solutions to help users maximize use of tools.
- Enable Moderators, Employees and users through support, documentation and self help articles.
- Track metrics on dedicated platforms and correlate the data with impact of programs.
- You have hands on experience in SQL, MySQL, HTML, JS
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience
- Good to have – Knowledge on Learning Management application like Saba or similar
- You have experience on various analytics tools/platforms like Power BI , SSIS, SSAS and able to translate data into actionable tasks.
- Able to work independently or within a small team to trouble shoot and solve process and system issues.
- Manage programs from intake to distribution, set customer expectations, deploy the programs and incorporate feedback.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with learning leaders, learners and support staff colleagues.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.=
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
To apply for this job please visit careers.mcafee.com.