At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Strategy and Transaction – Intern
GDS SaT professionals work as an extended team to global SaT practices for various clients. They deliver insights and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve, and optimize their capital.
We’re looking for Interns to join our SaT team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
Your key responsibilities
- Deep dive study of financial statements and related schedules
- Review of financial statements based on information provided
- Preparation of summary of findings of the aforementioned study
Detailed research for:
- Preparation of potential opportunity dockets – short and descriptive to aid proactive business development
- Detailed sector reports
- Adhoc research with respect to M&A transactions of the sector and for the opportunity
- Industry benchmarking with respect to the company under scrutiny
- Market sizing of sectors – niche and diverse
- Working as a part of the team to ensure that the project component is delivered keeping in mind, quality, and timeliness
- Understanding of basic valuation techniques and related study
Skills and attributes for success
- Have working knowledge of MS office especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Should have understanding on preparation of graphs and should be able to contribute in analysing and presenting information
- Have an eye for detail
- Work within the set timelines and communicate deviations/updates to Project manager and practice offices
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- MBA/PG Diploma (Finance), 0-3 years of experience; and/or
- Certified professionals (CA, CFA, CPA)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project execution skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you can look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience, and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 2000 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.