We are looking for a smart intern with good academics with an aptitude for designing, coding and debugging. The intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience at a thriving company.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
We work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative. This role will report to the Engineering Manager.
About the role:
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Feature implementation to existing products
- Requirements gathering
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team depending on tasks
- Experience programming in C++ or Java
- Recent College graduate – B.E, B.Tech, MCA in computers with a cgpa of 7.0 and above
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mcafee.com.