Who we are:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We’re looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting https://www.hbcindiacareers.com/
- Experience in Agile project methodology and test management
- Excellent understanding in SDLC, STLC and experience in setting up end-to-end QA for any product.
- Experience in deriving test strategy, test plan, traceability matrix
- Experience in defining and designing the test cases for manual and automation testing
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression, Localization and Smoke/Sanity testing
- Knowledge/Experience on Automation selenium is preferred
- Good knowledge Web and Mobile applications and its basic architecture
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing Testing for a portfolio of web and mobile applications
- Conduct testing for Web Mobile applications
- Troubleshoot, analyze, debug and report bugs
- Understand the service architecture and workflow to plan the testing
- Good team player and ability to work as Individual Contributor
- Working for continuous improvement to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Technical and leadership skills
- Ability to mentor and support other team members
- Ability to coordinate directly with customer
- Responsible for taking technical decisions required on a project.
- Proactive reporting and escalation of issues
- Experience in integrating test suites into the test management system
- Profound experience in test automation using Selenium (Good to have)
- Good to have experience in Selenium based framework development using JAVA
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Quality oriented highly committed
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Great team player
- Ability to lead and work independently with full ownership
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
- ISTQB CTFL (Good to Have)