Cult.fit is a health & fitness brand that is redefining fitness as we know it. Making fitness fun and health easy, our products, with the help of people and AI, aim to allow users to make the choice of how they want to stay fit and when they want to do so. With a young and vibrant team working together to make this happen, join us in our journey to help realize this goal and to #BeBetterEveryDay.
About the role:
As a copywriter, you will be directly involved in various marketing campaigns to promote our fitness services.From ideation to execution, you will drive the project by working with multiple stakeholders – designers, business & product owners, marketing folks etc.
It is important that you are completely aware of all products so the same is reflected in your writing. While the position requires a high degree of autonomy, it also provides a large amount of creative freedom and opportunities for growth & pliability within the organization.Your work will reflect in performance marketing ads, app/web, social media etc for the world to see. With all eyes watching on one of the hottest brands in India, you will play a pivotal role in taking our creative approach to the next level.
Role : Junior Copywriter
Experience: 1-2 years in relevant field
Bonus points for anyone from an ad/marketing agency background
- Ideate and conceptualize marketing campaigns
- Work closely with designers & marketing folks to brainstorm and jam creative ideas in telling the brand story to consumers.
- Come up with sale campaign concepts and translate the idea onto marketing ads, app/web banners, emailers etc
- Whip up engaging content for Push Notifications
- Understanding business problems and offering creative solutions
- Work closely with designers to complement text with images and graphics
- Collaborate with other teams to work on briefs
- Experience in writing short-form copy for websites and app
- Good understanding of different kinds of audiences
- Good research skills
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas to other stakeholders
- Excellent written and editing skills
- Good time management skills
- Proactive individual who comes up with innovative ideas
- A great team player who works well and collaborates with other team members to get the best output.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.